Rindersaftschinken (Beef ham)
from the artisan butcher
On stock and ready for shipping
Tender, juicy and a full-bodied meaty aroma - you simply have to love our Rindersaftschinken from the master butcher.
Wonderfully mildly spiced and with the best meat from the lean leg of beef - the Rindersaftschinken (beef ham) is already a real treat.
It is gently smoked over beech wood by our master butcher and shaped into its typical rectangular form. With its meaty taste it refines every Brettljause!
Compared to other types of ham, the Rindersaftschinken impresses with its pronounced tenderness and juiciness. At the same time, it is particularly lean and is an excellent calorie-conscious snack.
Herkunft und Haltung
At Fitmeat, the highest quality and species-appropriate animal husbandry are top priorities. That is why 100% of the animals come from small farms in Austria. The farms are located in the Waldviertel region of Lower Austria, in Salzburg and in neighbouring Upper Austria.
As we distance ourselves from long transport routes and factory farming, we have the animals respectfully butchered individually by our partner butchers in the immediate vicinity of the farms (max. 15 minutes transport distance) or directly on the farm.
We also have close and personal contact with the farmers and work exclusively with butchers who know both farmer and animal personally. Our master butchers cut each animal into the finest parts and allow them to mature selectively. This is not only true for our steaks, but also for ham, sausage and bacon!
These are carefully prepared and refined by hand by our master butchers according to the original recipe. The result? Sausage, bacon and ham for the pleasure experience in between.
Details to the article ”Rindersaftschinken (Beef ham)”
|Shelf life at 0-4°C||10-14 days|
|Shelf life at -18°C||180 days|
|Ingredients||Beef, drinking water, table salt, stabiliser: di-, triphosphates, maltodextrin, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, preservative: sodium nitrite, antioxidant: sodium ascorbate, spices, herbs, spice extracts, seasoning, smoke|
|Hygiene advice||Consume soon after opening. Kitchen hygiene is important: keep the cold chain, store separately from other products, work cleanly.|
|Storage advice (Fresh)||Store refrigerated at 2 °C to +6 °C.|
|Storage advice (deep-frozen)||*** compartment (-18 °C): best before: see label - ** compartment: 2 weeks - * compartment or ice cube compartment: 1-3 days - Do not refreeze after defrosting.|
Good to know
- Fresh meat, no frozen goods
- Meat from small farmers in Austria
- Aged and finished by our traditional butcher
- Billing by the gram
- Recyclable packaging
- Ready to ship in under 24h
Accepted payment methods
Secure shopping at Fitmeat
Packaging and delivery
Your order will be delivered directly to your home by our partner shipping companies. During your order, you can also specify a desired date for your delivery. Thanks to sustainable packaging and specially developed insulation, your meat stays wonderfully fresh and is perfectly cooled with reusable cold packs.
Of course, you can track your order at any time via our tracking portal and view the delivery status. If you are not at home on the desired date, you can simply enter an alternative delivery address or give a drop-off authorisation.
Our express delivery guarantees safe delivery within 24 hours.
5 really good reasons for Fitmeat
- At Fitmeat, you only get premium meat of the best quality from selected small farmers in Austria.
- Our experienced master butchers are pioneers in meat refinement and maturation. At Fitmeat, you get perfectly matured meat that has never been frozen.
- With meat from Fitmeat, you experience sustainable meat enjoyment of a special kind, because quality goes beyond the plate with us.
- With meat from Fitmeat you support Austrian agriculture. Because the value chain remains one hundred percent in Austria.
- What you see is what you get: Whether it's the marvellous marbling of our steaks or the beautiful pastures of our farmers - all the pictures on our website are 100% authentic and taken by us on location. After all, the eye eats with you, doesn't it?