On stock and ready for shipping
The steak box offers an ideal cross-section of premium cuts of beef. The box contains: Tomahawk steak, rib eye steak, flat iron steak, flank steak and a Denver cut. All cuts are matured at the ideal time and are wonderful for grilling or roasting.
The steak box offers an ideal cross-section of premium cuts from the calf (heifer). So you have the all-round enjoyment experience, perfectly put together in one box.
What does our Fitmeat Steak Box consist of?
Here comes only the best of the best - just as Fitmeat is known for! Our steak box consists of:
Rib Eye Steak
Flat Iron Steak
Of course, all of these wonderful cuts are beautifully matured and perfect for grilling or pan frying.
Recommendation for cooking
In the pan
Quantity per person
We recommend 300 g of meat per person.
Herkunft und Haltung
At Fitmeat, the highest quality and species-appropriate animal husbandry are top priorities. That's why 100% of the animals come from small farmers in Austria.
We only use heifers and steers and deliberately avoid meat from young bulls or steers.
The cattle are approximately 2 - 2.5 years old and come from the Black-Angus, Red-Angus, Charlois, Limousin or Simmental breeds. In addition, our cattle are awarded 4x AT. This means that birth, rearing, slaughter and butchering take place 100% in Austria. The value chain thus remains completely in Austria.
Our farmers are located in the Waldviertel in Lower Austria, the Salzkammergut and the Salzburger Land. Stress-free butcherin takes place either on the farm or at the nearby butcher.
We distance ourselves from long animal transports and choose our partners very carefully. Our butchers let the cuts mature on the bone for a long time. This way, we get first-class and well-hung meat that leaves no water when roasted and can be enjoyed with a clear conscience.
Details to the article ”Steakbox”
|Shelf life at -18°C||180|
|Hygiene advice||Prepare and consume immediately after opening. Kitchen hygiene is important: Keep the cold chain. Store separately from other products. Work cleanly. Heat through before consumption.|
|Storage advice (Fresh)||Store refrigerated at 0 °C to +4 °C.|
|Storage advice (deep-frozen)||*** compartment (-18 °C): best before: see label - ** compartment: 2 weeks - * compartment or ice cube compartment: 1-3 days - Do not refreeze after defrosting.|
Good to know
- Fresh meat, no frozen goods
- Meat from small farmers in Austria
- Aged and finished by our traditional butcher
- Billing by the gram
- Recyclable packaging
- Ready to ship in under 24h
Accepted payment methods
Secure shopping at Fitmeat
Packaging and delivery
Your order will be delivered directly to your home by our partner shipping companies. During your order, you can also specify a desired date for your delivery. Thanks to sustainable packaging and specially developed insulation, your meat stays wonderfully fresh and is perfectly cooled with reusable cold packs.
Of course, you can track your order at any time via our tracking portal and view the delivery status. If you are not at home on the desired date, you can simply enter an alternative delivery address or give a drop-off authorisation.
Our express delivery guarantees safe delivery within 24 hours.
5 really good reasons for Fitmeat
- At Fitmeat, you only get premium meat of the best quality from selected small farmers in Austria.
- Our experienced master butchers are pioneers in meat refinement and maturation. At Fitmeat, you get perfectly matured meat that has never been frozen.
- With meat from Fitmeat, you experience sustainable meat enjoyment of a special kind, because quality goes beyond the plate with us.
- With meat from Fitmeat you support Austrian agriculture. Because the value chain remains one hundred percent in Austria.
- What you see is what you get: Whether it's the marvellous marbling of our steaks or the beautiful pastures of our farmers - all the pictures on our website are 100% authentic and taken by us on location. After all, the eye eats with you, doesn't it?