Venison burger patties
from the stag in the wild
Currently out of stock
The absolute burger delight in winter: Venison burger patties with grilled pear, camembert, cranberry onions and cinnamon. The strong taste of the venison burger patties paired with the sweet note of pears makes this creation an unforgettable taste experience.
The noble burger delight in winter
Deer meat is considered a particularly noble delicacy, and it's no different with our deer burger patties. Combined with grilled pear, a strong Camembert cheese and seasoned with a little cinnamon - it is a burger delight par excellence.
Why deer burger patties?
In addition to the popular Edelcuts, the stag offers many more delicacies. Our philosophy: "From nose to tail" therefore also applies to our venison
Pieces of meat that cannot be sold as Edel Cuts. For this purpose, pure venison is marinated with a light mixture of spices, then finely minced and formed into juicy burger patties
For our patties we use pure muscle meat, without tendons. This gives our venison burger patties a fantastic aroma and keeps them nice and juicy. If you love venison, you can't miss this taste experience!
Recommendation for cooking
In the pan
Quantity per person
There are 4 burger patties in one pack. We recommend one burger patty per person.
Herkunft und Haltung
The Waldviertel and Königsbrunn region in Lower Austria, with its large forest and meadow areas and low population density, is the ideal home for the wildlife that lives here
Rivers and streams provide good irrigation for the area. This allows grasses and flowers to grow, providing prime fodder for the animals. Careful hunters and foresters manage these areas with great dedication
The hunted animals are brought to the nearby game chamber, inspected by the official veterinarian and respectfully processed by our master butcher.
Details to the article ”Venison burger patties”
|Meat maturation||5-10 days|
|Shelf life at 0-4°C||5-8 days|
|Shelf life at -18°C||180 days|
|Ingredients||Venison, drinking water, breadcrumbs (WHEAT flour), table salt, WHEAT flour, starch, spices, sugar, seasoning, spice extracts|
|Hygiene advice||Prepare and consume immediately after opening. Kitchen hygiene is important: Keep the cold chain. Store separately from other products. Work cleanly. Heat through before consumption.|
|Storage advice (Fresh)||Store refrigerated at 0 °C to +4 °C.|
|Storage advice (deep-frozen)||*** compartment (-18 °C): best before: see label - ** compartment: 2 weeks - * compartment or ice cube compartment: 1-3 days - Do not refreeze after defrosting.|
Good to know
- Fresh meat, no frozen goods
- Meat from small farmers in Austria
- Aged and finished by our traditional butcher
- Billing by the gram
- Recyclable packaging
- Ready to ship in under 24h
Accepted payment methods
Secure shopping at Fitmeat
Packaging and delivery
Your order will be delivered directly to your home by our partner shipping companies. During your order, you can also specify a desired date for your delivery. Thanks to sustainable packaging and specially developed insulation, your meat stays wonderfully fresh and is perfectly cooled with reusable cold packs.
Of course, you can track your order at any time via our tracking portal and view the delivery status. If you are not at home on the desired date, you can simply enter an alternative delivery address or give a drop-off authorisation.
Our express delivery guarantees safe delivery within 24 hours.
5 really good reasons for Fitmeat
- At Fitmeat, you only get premium meat of the best quality from selected small farmers in Austria.
- Our experienced master butchers are pioneers in meat refinement and maturation. At Fitmeat, you get perfectly matured meat that has never been frozen.
- With meat from Fitmeat, you experience sustainable meat enjoyment of a special kind, because quality goes beyond the plate with us.
- With meat from Fitmeat you support Austrian agriculture. Because the value chain remains one hundred percent in Austria.
- What you see is what you get: Whether it's the marvellous marbling of our steaks or the beautiful pastures of our farmers - all the pictures on our website are 100% authentic and taken by us on location. After all, the eye eats with you, doesn't it?