from the artisan butcher
Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1 working day
Whether on fresh brown bread or as a flavour highlight in quick dishes such as salad, jacket potatoes, spaghetti or tarte flambée - raw bacon always works.!
Our hearty Schinkenrohspeck is simply ingenious! A smoky aroma, spicy taste and fabulous on a brown bread.
Schickenrohspeck belongs to the so-called raw cured products, which are made from various parts of the pork leg as well as the bacon. In this case, however, the rind must not be missing, of course.
Traditionally, raw bacon is cured and then gently smoked. Our master butcher uses natural beech wood for this.
Herkunft und Haltung
At Fitmeat, the highest quality and species-appropriate animal husbandry are top priorities. That is why 100% of the animals come from small farmers in Austria. The farms are located in Lower Austria, the Waldviertel, Salzburg and neighbouring Upper Austria.
As we distance ourselves from long transport routes and factory farming, we have the animals respectfully butchered individually by our partner butchers in the immediate vicinity of the farms (max. 15 minutes transport distance) or directly on the farm.
We also have close and personal contact with the farmers and work exclusively with butchers who know both farmer and animal personally. Our master butchers cut each animal into the finest parts and allow them to mature selectively. This is not only true for our steaks, but also for ham, sausage and bacon!
These are carefully prepared and refined by hand by our master butchers according to the original recipe. The result? Sausage, bacon and ham for the pleasure experience in between.
Details to the article ”Sliced Schinkenrohspeck”
|Shelf life at 0-4°C||10-20 days|
|Shelf life at -18°C||180 days|
|Ingredients||Pork, salt, spice extracts, sugar, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, preservative: sodium nitrite, antioxidant: sodium ascorbate, spice extracts, flavouring, smoke|
|Hygiene advice||Consume soon after opening. Kitchen hygiene is important: keep the cold chain, store separately from other products, work cleanly.|
|Storage advice (Fresh)||Store refrigerated at 2 °C to +6 °C.|
|Storage advice (deep-frozen)||*** compartment (-18 °C): best before: see label - ** compartment: 2 weeks - * compartment or ice cube compartment: 1-3 days - Do not refreeze after defrosting.|
Good to know
- Fresh meat, no frozen goods
- Meat from small farmers in Austria
- Aged and finished by our traditional butcher
- Billing by the gram
- Recyclable packaging
- Ready to ship in under 24h
Accepted payment methods
Secure shopping at Fitmeat
Packaging and delivery
Your order will be delivered directly to your home by our partner shipping companies. During your order, you can also specify a desired date for your delivery. Thanks to sustainable packaging and specially developed insulation, your meat stays wonderfully fresh and is perfectly cooled with reusable cold packs.
Of course, you can track your order at any time via our tracking portal and view the delivery status. If you are not at home on the desired date, you can simply enter an alternative delivery address or give a drop-off authorisation.
Our express delivery guarantees safe delivery within 24 hours.
5 really good reasons for Fitmeat
- At Fitmeat, you only get premium meat of the best quality from selected small farmers in Austria.
- Our experienced master butchers are pioneers in meat refinement and maturation. At Fitmeat, you get perfectly matured meat that has never been frozen.
- With meat from Fitmeat, you experience sustainable meat enjoyment of a special kind, because quality goes beyond the plate with us.
- With meat from Fitmeat you support Austrian agriculture. Because the value chain remains one hundred percent in Austria.
- What you see is what you get: Whether it's the marvellous marbling of our steaks or the beautiful pastures of our farmers - all the pictures on our website are 100% authentic and taken by us on location. After all, the eye eats with you, doesn't it?