Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1 working day
The steak platter is an ideal mix of classic steaks. Crispy rump steaks meet tender rump steaks and fine fillet pieces. Included in the box: 2x fillet of beef, 2x rump steak.
The steak platter is the ideal mix of classic steaks: crispy rump steaks meet tender rump steaks and fine fillet pieces. The cuts are cut about the same weight (approx. 330 g per steak).
What does our beef steak platter consist of?
Our steak platter provides a delicious combination of the best cuts of beef to feast on:
2x approx. 330 grump steak
2x approx. 330 g beef fillet
2x approx. 330 g rump steak
Total weight per box: approx. 2 kg.
Recommendation for cooking
In the pan
Quantity per person
We recommend 300 g of meat per person.
Herkunft und Haltung
At Fitmeat, the highest quality and species-appropriate animal husbandry are top priorities. That's why 100% of the animals come from small farmers in Austria
We only use heifers and steers and deliberately avoid meat from young bulls or steers
The cattle are approximately 2 - 2.5 years old and come from the Black-Angus, Red-Angus, Charlois, Limousin or Simmental breeds. In addition, our cattle are awarded 4x AT. This means that birth, rearing, slaughter and butchering take place 100% in Austria. The value chain thus remains completely in Austria
Our farmers are located in the Waldviertel in Lower Austria, the Salzkammergut and the Salzburger Land. Stress-free slaughtering takes place either on the farm or at the nearby butcher
We distance ourselves from long animal transports and choose our partners very carefully. Our butchers let the cuts mature on the bone for a long time. This way, we get first-class and well-hung meat that leaves no water when roasted and can be enjoyed with a clear conscience.
Details to the article ”Steak platter”
|Shelf life at -18°C||180|
|Hygiene advice||Prepare and consume immediately after opening. Kitchen hygiene is important: Keep the cold chain. Store separately from other products. Work cleanly. Heat through before consumption.|
|Storage advice (Fresh)||Store refrigerated at 0 °C to +4 °C.|
|Storage advice (deep-frozen)||*** compartment (-18 °C): best before: see label - ** compartment: 2 weeks - * compartment or ice cube compartment: 1-3 days - Do not refreeze after defrosting.|
Good to know
- Fresh meat, no frozen goods
- Meat from small farmers in Austria
- Aged and finished by our traditional butcher
- Billing by the gram
- Recyclable packaging
- Ready to ship in under 24h
Accepted payment methods
Secure shopping at Fitmeat
Packaging and delivery
Your order will be delivered directly to your home by our partner shipping companies. During your order, you can also specify a desired date for your delivery. Thanks to sustainable packaging and specially developed insulation, your meat stays wonderfully fresh and is perfectly cooled with reusable cold packs.
Of course, you can track your order at any time via our tracking portal and view the delivery status. If you are not at home on the desired date, you can simply enter an alternative delivery address or give a drop-off authorisation.
Our express delivery guarantees safe delivery within 24 hours.
5 really good reasons for Fitmeat
- At Fitmeat, you only get premium meat of the best quality from selected small farmers in Austria.
- Our experienced master butchers are pioneers in meat refinement and maturation. At Fitmeat, you get perfectly matured meat that has never been frozen.
- With meat from Fitmeat, you experience sustainable meat enjoyment of a special kind, because quality goes beyond the plate with us.
- With meat from Fitmeat you support Austrian agriculture. Because the value chain remains one hundred percent in Austria.
- What you see is what you get: Whether it's the marvellous marbling of our steaks or the beautiful pastures of our farmers - all the pictures on our website are 100% authentic and taken by us on location. After all, the eye eats with you, doesn't it?